2017年6月4日 星期日

                              Dream catcher; Hoop and strings;  12.5 cm Diameter x 47 cm H; 2017

I very like the dream catcher. It's become famous is because t 2017he Korea TV show, but it appear very long time ago. This was the first dream catcher i have ever made. I create it by wrapping and different yarns around ahoop his type of weaving was done in ancient times around the world and still today. Dream catchers are one of the most fascinating traditions of Native Americans. They use to catch the bad dream, while letting positive dreams through. In Canada you can buy this in market, you can buy this anywhere of the world. My dream catcher was difficult to start because I needed to make a loop at the beginning and use the wire to roll the circle Anotherdifficult things is use the woolen to roll inside of the circle. I want to know more about the culture of the dream catcher. I would like to try a larger loop next time , and more complex.

沒有留言:

張貼留言