2017年6月7日 星期三

Artist statement

                                                   

                                                                         Joyce Lu
            In this semester we did so  many art work. Such as the paper mache, dream catcher, print making. The dream catcher is something hanging in the window. The paper  mache is a decoration. The dream catcher is made by weaving , help the children catch bad dream and  native peoples of Canada. 
           The paper mache is made  by newspaper, glue, acrylic paint and balloon. A spiderman is made from small to large. The dream catcher we use yarn,  metal ring, beads ,feathers and thread. This two art work I never done before. To made that it was the hard thing for me, but when I am making that it's not very hard. When I making this, my teacher help me a lot like teach us how to start and  how to do it.  I want to made this two art work in very long time ago. Finally, I can made in art class. My art teacher inspired my artwork, because she is teach us about this. The dream catcher is work by personal issue, the paper mache is work in social issue. The dream catcher I am try to show "Retro" this kind of style, so I  choose wine red and black. The Spiderman we are try to show is a mini cute spiderman.
            My goals is want everyone can get my feeling when I am doing this art work. Also,I want everyone can know why I am doing this. My work help me to reach my goals, because My friend understanding why I am doing this. I learn lots of things in this semester. When I creating the art work, I learn how to draw how to make thing by hand. It's wasn't my imaged. At the beginning I don't like to doing art, but now I like it. If I was do it again, I  will use more intensions. I would like to do more better on my art work.

沒有留言:

張貼留言